Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Six Reasons why I Love Today’s Market.

Media loves to point out the negatives in today’s market. We’ll this week I spent some time with my friend Chris Leader and we agreed there are some positives to this economy. Hope you will agree with us.

1. I love today’s market because during the last market I lost more than one sale after my clients were outbid and they felt I didn’t work hard enough for them.

2. I love today’s market, because during the last market there wasn’t a big enough selection for my buyers to choose from.

3. I love today’s market because during the last market my buyers got the worst end of the deal; houses were sold “as is” and had to pay top dollar for them.

4. I love today's market, because during the last market, buyers and sellers stopped seeing me as a real estate professional and didn't appreciated my efforts or valued my knowledge and expertise.

5. I love today’s market, because it has allowed me the opportunity to develop new skills, I’m learning how to be disciplined and to work this business as a business.

6. I love today’s market, because life has removed all the obstacles that where preventing me from becoming the sales person I was born to be.

“If you think you can, you can. If you think you can’t then you can’t. Either way you are right.” Henry Ford.

No comments: